16 December 2021 Agenda
DEEPING ST JAMES PARISH COUNCIL
The Institute, 38 Church Street, Deeping St James, PE6 8EP E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01778 343266
Facebook: Deeping St James Parish Council
Parish Clerk: Julie Fortnum
Dear Parish Councillors Bowell, Denman, Dilks (County and District), Fowler, Gilbert, Hall, Halls, Hosking, Little, Olson, Robinson, Rose, Shinkins-Hoppe, Stevens (District) and Thomas (District).
You are hereby summonsed to attend the next meeting of Deeping St James Parish Council which will be held at the Open-Door Church, 5 Spalding Road, Deeping St James, PE6 8NJ on Thursday 16 December 2021 at 7.30pm.
There will be an open forum, lasting a maximum of thirty minutes to permit residents to address the Parish Council before the meeting is formally opened, which will be at the closing of the open forum or at 8.00pm, whichever is the sooner.
The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda below.
Julie Fortnum Parish Clerk
22.103 To receive and accept apologies where valid reasons for absence have been given to the Parish Clerk prior to the meeting.
22.104 To receive declarations of interest under the Localism Act 2011 – being any interest in agenda items not previously recorded on Members’ Register of Interests.
22.105 To approve the minutes of the previous meeting held on Thursday 25 November 2021.
22.106 To receive the Clerks report and receive an update on matters arising from previous minutes.
22.107 To receive reports from the District Councillors and County Councillor.
22.108 Financial matters:
1. To approve the payments for December 2021.
2. To note the income received in December 2021.
3. To consider the request from the Friends of Deeping Library management committee for funding for 2022-23 to enable the Deeping Community Library to continue to offer the service.
4. To consider the request from the Deepings Youth Group Trustee group for funding for 2022-23 to enable the Deepings Youth Group to continue to offer the service.
22.109 Planning matters:
1. To receive the minutes and any recommendations from the planning and transport committee meeting held on Tuesday 9 December 2021.
2. To consider the following application
- S21/2232 single storey rear extension at Hedgerows Village Street Frognall PE6 8RR
22.110 To consider the following correspondence received.
1. From local Bus service provider disappointed that an additional timetable case has been attached to the bus shelter at Benedict Court which is being used to promote a number of alternative transport services to using the bus
2. Following investigations undertaken by Councillor Andrew Bowell documents have bene obtained from the Land Registry which confirm that Deepings Angling Club have the fishing rights along the bank between High Locks Bridge Street and Welland House Church Street but no document has been obtained to confirm ownership of the land. The next step will be considered at a future Council meeting.
22.111 To receive and consider minutes and recommendations of committees, reports from advisory committees, members reports from external bodies, members reports of meetings, seminars, training and events attended on the Council’s behalf:
1. Committee Structure working party held via zoom at 1.00pm on Thursday 2 December 2021
2. Staffing sub-committee meeting held via zoom at 2.30pm on Thursday 2 December 2021
3. Meeting about the playing field lease with the Education Re-organisation Officer from Children’s Services at Lincolnshire County Council meeting held via zoom at 2pm on Thursday 16 December 2021
22.112 Parish Pump – items for information or inclusion on future agendas. Dates for the diary for the coming month –
Carols in Jubilee Park off Thackers Way from 7pm on Friday 17 December 2021
The office will be closed from 2pm on Friday 24 December 2021 to 9am on Tuesday 4 January 2022.
Finance and general purposes committee – 7.00pm Thursday 6 January 2022 Youth and community committee – 7.00pm Thursday 13 January 2022 Cemetery committee – 7.45pm Thursday 13 January 2022
Planning and transport committee – 7.00pm Thursday 20 January 2022 Allotments footpaths and open spaces committee – 7.45pm Thursday 20 January 2022
Full Council – 7.30pm Thursday 27 January 2022